Saturday, February 19, 2011

"Walter"

"Walter" $45 U.S.
Painted in Acrylic on 9" X 12" 140 lb paper.

How to Purchase: Buy this art! Send me an Email

Send a cash donation to:
Dan Bunch
2236 Co. Rd. 314
Cleburne, TX
76031
All paintings are guaranteed! If you are not satisfied you can get all your purchase money back upon the return, in new condition, of any artwork! No questions asked. (Only the shipping; posting; handling, if any; costs will not be refunded)
 Howdy,

Art is mostly marketing they say. That is my weakest point! It would be. That is hard to overcome. I always forget to stay "on point" and do marketing. I love to do art, of any sort. And I do write a bit, for pleasure for now. But marketing has to be done by an artist, and that is my failing in art. Need to learn more about art marketing.

Remiinds me of a Tupperware Distributor. She got to be a Distributor cause she was a great marketer. She named her dogs "TUPPER" And "WARE", so she could go outside every evening and call them at the top of her lungs, "TUPPER.........WARE!" Funny stuff. She was Distributor in Dallas.. (I Love funny stories!)

Here is a painting of my dad. "Walter". He used to sit out front of the shop in town (samll town) and smoke and scratch his bald head. He was a smart man in his way. Always had a red baseball cap. He could teach me more about "real business" than I could learn (as I later found out) in the local college. Busness degree, yet! so where is that marketing knowledge? Forgotten it while fishing, maybe?

Later,
Dan Bunch
TX

No comments:

Post a Comment