Sunday, February 20, 2011

Valley Buffalo Hunt


"Valley Buffalo Hunt" $85 U.S.
Painted in Acrylic on 9" X 12" 140 lb. paper.Send me an Email

How to Purchase: Buy this art!

Send a cash donation to:

Dan Bunch
2236 Co. Rd. 314
Cleburne, TX
76031

All paintings and artwork are guaranteed! If you are not satisfied you can get all your purchase money back upon the return, (with pryor notification to me), in new condition, of any artwork! No questions asked. (only the shippiing; posting; handling; if any; costs will not be refunded.)

Howdy,

I have the time to run around on the internet and read a lot about art. I enjoy the "how to" articles. I am really trying to absorb the articles about "marketing" art. It is a weakness of mine, sure enough.

I love to do art. I love people to like my art, or just look at it. I don't mind cur' tiques', good or bad. But I hate to look for markets. Mainly my experience so far with this has been trying to find a gallery that would like to sale my art. I think I have a unique art to sale. I think it is marketable. Thing is; I have to find the "right" gallery. The gallery that likes to have and market the unusual. In that I am a "Primitive" western artist. My art shows "motion" and "emotion".

And the gallery must not only be like "Western" gallery style, but able to put up with a sort of "Outsider" approach to those "Western" stayle paintings. And too, I paint "right out of the tube" or "pert'near' " as we Texans say. I do mix em' some, but not much.

I have had galleries say "yes"! Then write me or call me and say, "Well.........no....I have too many works from my "in-house" artists. I have no room, etc." But one of these days I will make it! I will have a show, a gallery, a following of people that like my art.

How do I know this? Because a lot of my art keeps "dissapearting"! Family takes my art when they can catch me in a good mood, or not looking. :)

later,
Dan Bunch
TX

No comments:

Post a Comment