Thursday, February 10, 2011

SCULPTURE OF DEER SKIN PAINTING

Sculpture deerskin over cedar boughs $8,000. U.S.
A DEERSKIN STREATCHED OVER CEDAR BOUGHS AND PAINTED IMAGES
OF DEER ON THE SKIN. APPROX. 16" X 16" X 16".

How to Purchase:

What in the world do you do in TEXAS when the temps get down to the 'teens?
Well, first you make sure you have enough coffee to last like.....forever!
Then you find all those two inch thick Larry McMurtry books to re-read, such as; "Lonesome Dove", and perhaps the all-time fravorite of mine, "Texasville"! And keep them handy next to you favorite stuffed chair. Preferably located in front of a wide window, for all the light you are going to need to keep the dose of "cabin fever" down to a minimum.

That and a little bottle of old whiskey, and the emergency hot choclate, should be enough to get you by. A prime steak in the middle of the week, along with baked potatoes with everything on em during the week, should keep you in good health for the "duration".

Since a "trip to the store" could involve a two hour drive to cover the eighty-something miles to town, you had better have these things long before the temp starts to drop. It went from 54 F down to 24 F in only an hour or two one day around here. Boy oh boy! I am glad someone else has to break the ice and feed them horses! I'm too old to be slipping on the ice and getting horse hoof prints on my cold toes!

Later,
Dan
TX
Buy this art! Send me an Email

Send a cash donation to:
Dan Bunch
2236 Co. Rd. 314
Cleburne, TX
76031

(Dan Note: I SHOT THE DEER. I SKINNED THE DEER. I SALT CURED THE SKIN. I CUT THE CEDAR BOUGHS. I PAINTED THE DEER IMAGES.)

Howdy,
Send me an Email

No comments:

Post a Comment