Friday, February 25, 2011

Just For Fun

Painted in Acrylic on 9" X 12" 140 lb. paper. Send me an Email

How to Purchase: Buy this art!

Send a cash donation to:
Dan Bunch
2236 Co. Rd. 314
Cleburne, TX
76031

All paintings and artwork are guaranteed! If you are not satisfied you can get all your purchase money back upon the return, (with pryor notification to me), in new condition, of any artwork! No questions asked. (only the shippiing; posting; handling; if any; costs will not be refunded.)
Painted in Acrylic on 9" X 12" 140 lb. paper.
How to Purchase: Buy this art!

Howdy,
These were done mainly jut for fun! I love to do art. Thing is; so much of the art supplies are getting expensive. Guess I will have to just suffer a bit then, as Art comes before most else in my life. I could start riding a bike again I guess? Na...just a thoght.

Later,
Dan Bunch
TX

No comments:

Post a Comment