Saturday, February 12, 2011

THINKING IT OVER

THINKING IT OVER  $45 U.S.
Painted in Acrylic on 9" X 12" 140 lb paper.
How to Purchase: Buy this art! Send me an Email

Send a cash donation to:
Dan Bunch
2236 Co. Rd. 314
Cleburne, TX
76031

Howdy,
It seems the whole world is changing! I got news for ya though. As I am not one of them "talking heads" you see on TV, I am not stupid either. I made a vow not to "talk" politics on this blog. And I aim to stick to 'er! But I would just like to point out that they are a lying pack o' hounds!
The world ain't changing for the better!
How do I know this? Being so educated/uneducated as we all find outselves to be, I must depend upon what I can see. And then translate that into what might 'Be'. I do know that the world (society that is meant in this case) has NEVER changed for the better!
So what makes anyone think that as it is clearly changing, that it is changing for the better? It NEVER has in history. (modern history is meant here) So what makes someone think or say it is? They are honing their own blades, at your expense! If you are stupid enough to follow the "News", then you are probably too stupid to follow your own sense of things and so you would know better your own self.
OOPS! There I go getting up on that "soupbox" again! And I promised I wouldn't do that! So I will cut that stuff out right now.
But am I happy for the Egyptians? NOPE! And can you figure out why?
Well, yer on yer own. Unless I make a political blog! Now..........there's a thought!
Later,
Dan
TX

No comments:

Post a Comment