Tuesday, February 22, 2011

TEST AT A POW WOW

"TEST AT A POW WOW" $150 U.S.
Painted in Acrylic on 9" X 12" 140 lb. paper.

How to Purchase: Buy this art!  Send me an Email

Send a cash donation to:
Dan Bunch
2236 Co. Rd. 314
Cleburne, TX
76031

All paintings and artwork are guaranteed! If you are not satisfied you can get all your purchase money back upon the return, (with pryor notification to me), in new condition, of any artwork! No questions asked. (only the shippiing; posting; handling; if any; costs will not be refunded.)

Howdy,

In trouble again! I seem to always get into trouble trying to post to "social sites". This time its on Wetcanvas.

I try to behave myself. And no way would I ever act any other way then as a gentleman should. But still, I end up being "edited" and chastised to the point of frustration.
Frustration on my part is due to the fact that I never see it coming. I mean, I know the rules. I read them and have to "accept" them as part and parcel of posting. But then, due to my mental challenges, I forget myself.

You see, the other posters don't have to think over much about posting things. So they "chat" (not in real time) about "home" and "art" and "feelings". But their feelings are about "normal" things, snow, work, kids, and planting gardens, etc. I have no way to connect with that much.

You see, my exposure was not the norm that others have experienced in their lives. They grew up, got jobs right out of high school, and then married, and then..........day to day. But mine is more extreme. More like what your dad or grandpa would have lived during WWII. You see, my life went more like this; HORROR! School, joined the U.S. Navy Reserve at age 17 before graduation. (at the time everyone, male, had to face doing a total of 4 years with another 2 "inactive" divided up in some military program.) Then I trained a year to go to VN. Which meant, Jungle Training. Pow training. (put in a POW camp and beaten to break me.) Survival training (let me lose in a wilderness, hunt me down, torture me, taken to POW camp. no way to avoid it in the end, no matter if you reached the goal of the flag)Then a year of doing over 300 missions of searching junks, setting up traps at night, and just general HELL! I was in over 22 firefights. Some of only minutes (seemed like hours) and some of longer periods (seemed like minutes). And every minute of those HORROR filed hours got to giving us sort of a "MASH" (the TV show) attitudes. In being only a teenager, no one believed they would act like a "John Wayne", but neither did we run or avoid trouble. In fact, if we were shot at, we went back for seconds! Made life exciting, avoided the boring shakes, and got us though the day or night.

But then with the "delayed stress" and the PTSD and the other problems, I have not experienced things like others have. I have been married to my childhood sweetheart for 46 years (yeah she has ben thorough HELL too:), I have kids and great grandkids. But due to the other earlier experiences I did not "experience" things as I / you would day to day. I have a different way to look at things. My feelings, which I am trying to re-connect with, are not the same. No one really experiences the same things the same way. And I am not able to express my feelings about my private life, as many could. I am that sensitive.

So for posting "As for those that flee instead of voting in WI. If they didn't or wouldn't take a look at reality facing their state back when they could do something about it, when there were more options, what makes you think that they will stay and take a look at reality now? Fleeing is the only alternative to the blind!" I got "edited". I don't mind that as much as now being so "whipped" that I can hardly trust my urge to post anything. Due to my "short term memory loss" which is now becoming a "long term" problem, no telling when or in what way, I may post something else that will get me in hot water. I hate that.

So not being able to trust myself, overmuch, I may have to shorten my posting experience to "Howdy", and "later Dan Bunch, TX" and let it go at that.

Later,

Dan Bunch
TX

No comments:

Post a Comment