Wednesday, March 9, 2011

PINK BUFFALO SCULPTURE

PINK BUFFALO SCULPTURE
(CLAY OVER WAX) $45 U.S.

How to Purchase: Buy this art! Send me an Email

Dan Bunch
2236 Co. Rd. 314
Cleburne, TX
76031

All paintings and artwork are guaranteed! If you are not satisfied you can get all your purchase money back upon the return, (with pryor notification to me), in new condition, of any artwork! No questions asked. (only the shippiing; posting; handling; if any; costs will not be refunded.)

Howdy,

I am having a great day.........so far.

I try my hand at everything art. I do some sculpting. Usually in clay. Have done a rock or two, but so far the results are not recognizeable. Here I have made a clay over wax, which seems the best method for me. It has a modern look you'll not find in something such as a "real life" model would have. But it has its own place, and identity. Don't you think?

Later,

Dan Bunch
TX

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I have been trying to locate you. I believe you might be the Dan Bunch who has the list of melungeon names on rootsweb and I would like to email you about this as some of my ancestors are on your list. please email me at wildflowers05 at yahoo . com

    ReplyDelete