Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Local Taxi Waits

"Local Taxi Waits" $55 U.S.
Painted in Acrylic on 9" X 12" 140 lb. paper.

How to Purchase: Buy this art! Send me an Email

Dan Bunch
2236 Co. Rd. 314
Cleburne, TX
76031

All paintings and artwork are guaranteed! If you are not satisfied you can get all your purchase money back upon the return, (with pryor notification to me), in new condition, of any artwork! No questions asked. (only the shippiing; posting; handling; if any; costs will not be refunded.)

Howdy,

I am so lucky!

I have tons of pics to use as reference to paint animals, people, buildings, in Africa. My son went several times to Africa on Missions. He was a welder, so he welded the bars for windows and gates and doors, to keep the lion and monkey at bay in new churches.

And he got to go on Safari several times. Whereupon, I got to inherate a windfall! I have used them before. But I can just sit and wait now for the real sunshine to come and push these partly cloudy, drizzly days, out! Then when I have light though yon window, I am going to paint, paint, paint! I got plains.

Later,

Dan Bunch
TX

No comments:

Post a Comment