Monday, March 7, 2011

My Son’s Africa Zebra

"My Son’s Africa Zebra" $220 U.S.
Painted in Acrylic on 9" X 12" 140 lb. paper.  

How to Purchase: Buy this art! Send me an Email

Dan Bunch
2236 Co. Rd. 314
Cleburne, TX
76031

All paintings and artwork are guaranteed! If you are not satisfied you can get all your purchase money back upon the return, (with pryor notification to me), in new condition, of any artwork! No questions asked. (only the shippiing; posting; handling; if any; costs will not be refunded.)

Howdy,

It is a great morning! If I only had sunshine I might be painting. But we have the near-miss of a thunderstorm. Which means, that we have no sun, and worse yet, no chance of rain. Too bad, because we really need the rain.

I saw on the news that an alien being was found in a meteorite. A small virus-like worm. Problem is, I think, is to find out where exactly that worm came from. You see, if it came from outer space, that doesn't mean it came from another planet. No, the earth too loses, as well as gains many tons of debris over any given year to space.

So eons ago this small little critter of a worm could have been cast from off this planet! Or it could have gone on a trip to several planets, then to this earth. No telling. Only think. If it was truely an alien critter, we would have company in our misery!

Later,

Dan Bunch
TX

No comments:

Post a Comment